Our main objective is to produce quality, affordable materials to be used in the classroom. We strive to provide faculty and staff opportunities with professional and personal growth, and students with affordable textbooks to help ease the financial burden of a quality education. We exist so that CPCC remains innovative and entrepreneurial; as a work-force leader and a community cornerstone.
Classroom Materials: If you are an instructor or faculty member interested in producing course materials to be used in the classroom, please refer to and follow the Submission Guidelines Classroom Materials.
- Complete the Author Questionnaire
- Follow the Submission Guidelines for Classroom Materials
- Include a letter of approval from Division Director/Principal
- Send completed manuscript of text/workbook materials
- Include the date (semester) of when you hope to start using the materials in the classroom.
- Send submissions via email to email@example.com OR on CD-ROM to CPCC Press PO Box 35009 Charlotte, NC 28235
- Internal submissions can be sent to CPCC Press, Central Campus
For complete and printable Submission Guidelines for Classroom Materials please click here.